Please be advised that our Site and Mobile Content are under constant development. New services are added and removed frequently, and this understanding may therefore be modified and updated on an ongoing basis. It is important to check back to this page regularly for updates.
These Terms constitute a binding agreement between You and Matooun, and are deemed accepted by You each time that You use or access our site.If You do not accept the Terms stated here, please refrain from using our sites and its contents.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of: Matooun.com
- We reserve the right to use contents on this website for advertising, data samples and other ways to help our website expand by better serving our users. we will not share your information with any third party affiliate
- All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2014 Matooun. All rights reserved
Rights of Users:
- Freely use Matooun.com to access jobs
- Post resumes
- Search for jobs
- Communicate with employers
- Advertise job posting Via Social media, Print and Email
download pages from our website
Users may not:
- Use this website for anything other than legal job postings
- sell goods or people, whether that person be oneself
- Sell personal information that are exchange between them and Companies
- We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
- Matooun reserves the right to expel or suspend “Users” “Job Seekers” and Companies who had an account, has an account , or created an account if we feel that they have, will , or access our website for anything other than what we advertised, or what we intended it to be used for.
We may allow access to or advertise certain third-party product or service providers (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. You agree that use of or purchase from such Merchants is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise including warranties of title, fitness for purpose, merchant ability or non-infringement. under no circumstances are we liable for any damages a
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
ERRORS, CORRECTIONS AND CHANGES
We do not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make to the features, functionality or content of the Site at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content.
- You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us that:
- Any credit information you supply is true and complete,
- charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and/or Bank and,
- you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible including any applicable taxes.
You do not claim intellectual property right or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of independent content providers. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our company or its agents be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.